Stadium Manager - Liverpool Football Club
|Job Title:||Stadium Manager - Liverpool Football Club|
|Contact Name:||Dan Reeves|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Liverpool Football Club are actively seeking a Stadium Manager to take responsibility for the iconic Anfield Stadium. It couldn’t be a more exciting time to join the club, with the recent expansion of capacity to 54,000. The new main stand houses 20,500 seats, adding to the incredible Anfield atmosphere, and further works are currently being carried out to improve the pitch, create a new club superstore, and improve access to the stadium for supporters and visitors.
A key role, you’ll oversee stadium departments including Facilities, Maintenance, Stewarding and Match Day event management, and work closely with the Grounds Team. You’ll have a focus on continuous improvement and delivering the very best standards in delivery and venue experience.
To be considered for the role you’ll need;
- Strong experience in Stadium / Venue Management, overseeing Safety
- Experience of leading and managing a multi-functional department at a senior level including project and event management.
- Significant Stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience in an environment with significant community interface
- Proven experience devising, implementing and delivering key objectives strategically as part of a multi-disciplined management team.
- Extensive project management experience, liaising and coordinating with external and internal customers to deliver results professionally, efficiently and within budget restraints.
- Experience managing and delivering Lifecycle CAPEX and revenue budgets.
- Experience working with CAFM or similar facilities management tools
- Used to planning resource and working with outsourced services
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management experience is essential.
- Strong presentation skills Strong IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Total control for managing the stadium operations, ensuring efficient running
- Full responsibility for match day accreditation
- Provide and manage day to day Site Security, also overnight.
- To employ and manage the LFC Maintenance team.
- Work with the Principle groundsman to provide a top-quality playing surface through the season.
- Energy management
- Planning end of season pitch construction.
- To oversee all planned preventative maintenance to M/E and other works of a similar nature.
- To develop a life cycle register for M/E and structures, along with managing the works.
- Manage the concept Management system for PPM and general repairs and renewals.
- Carry out all repairs and renewals to M/E structures, fixtures, and fittings.
- Record holidays for ground staff also sickness records for H/R.
- Budget procurement for all running costs for the Stadium, including staff, repairs, utilities, rates, Match day costs etc.
- Managing key contracts, Cleaning, M/E. Security, Car parks, Working with the Match Safety team on planning for matches, and staffing levels.
- Client liaison for major works to the stadium facilities, and project manage job of a certain level.
- Working alongside club consultants and engaging with their services as and when.
- Provide small specifications for helping to price for works from suppliers.
- Represent the club and working with Building Control, licensing, Planning officer, Merseyside Police, Fire Service, Architects, Quantity Surveyor, M/E consultant, etc.
- Work alongside all members of the groundstaff who work at the Stadium which includes match days.
- Inspect all works carried out by contractors for compliance, quality, and completion.
- Raising purchase order numbers for contractors, suppliers, and the general supply chain.
- To manage expenditure inside the agreed budgets.
- Manage all cleaning and associated costs for the contract contract and to provide KPIs covering all aspects of the works.
- Waste Management including recycling, in line with Reds Going Green.
- Manage the company aims in energy reduction, in electricity, Gas, and Water. Dealing with general complaints and corresponding with the claimants.
- To provide full estate management to the stadium, grounds and private houses, so they are in a safe condition.
- Working alongside the Operations Manager for events inside the Stadium, and support at the training grounds.
- Sign off all invoices, time sheets, KPIs, risk assessments, etc.
- Work alongside match day teams and facilitate across whole stadium
- Leading others - leadership and performance management, coaching and feedback Communication and influencing - ability to manage change and stakeholders
- Planning and control
- Developing the strategy
- Delivering business results
- Commercial acumen - knowledge of budgets, ability to proactively manage contractors, ability to drive a vision and plan for Stadium management and operations
- Team working and personal impact
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus - leading the customer experience drive for own areas and supporting the overall Club vision, standards and behaviours
- Operations Director and Head of Stadium Operations
- Match day teams
- Commercial partnership team
- Cleaning, Maintenance and Security Contractors
- External bodies such as licensing, police council, PL and FA
The Executives In Sport Group are retained on behalf of Liverpool Football Club to identify and secure the Head of Stadium Operations. All direct applicants and agency requests will be forwarded to Dan Reeves at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available