Sponsorship Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Sponsorship Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A global sports organisation based in London, are seeking a Sponsorship Sales Manager to help drive global partnership and sponsorship sales.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Researching, identifying, negotiating and securing new sponsorship partners.
- With a strategic focus, you’ll highlight and attract relevant organisations that fit the club ethos. Identifying key decision makers and influencers in these targets will be paramount here, putting yourself in front of the people that matter.
- You’ll have your ear to the ground and will keep a keen eye on new sponsorship areas for the club to reach out to through detailed research.
- You’ll work closely with the senior management of the club, facilitating high-level negotiation meetings to close partnership deals.
- A confident presenter, you’ll create and lead on sales proposals to pitch to prospective partners; highlighting the benefits of the partnership and nurturing a competitive interest in exclusive rights at the club.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Excellent experience in the full sales lifecycle- including the negotiation process
- Strong ability to develop relationships with people at all levels
- Ideally, you’ve worked in sport sponsorship previously
- A track record of achieving/exceeding sponsorship sales targets
To apply to this position as Sponsorship Sales Manager please click apply or send your CV to James Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Budapest & Dublin
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Continental Country Sales Manager - USA
Continental Country Sales Manager - EU
Continental Country Sales Manager - Asia