Sponsorship Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Sponsorship Sales Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Lancashire County Cricket Club
Steeped in history, Lancashire County Cricket Club was formed in 1864 and is one of eighteen first class counties within the domestic structure of England and Wales.
An integral part of the North-West sporting scene, the Club is synonymous with great triumphs, famous names and a will to succeed. Steeped in tradition, nostalgia and prowess, Lancashire County Cricket Club has earned itself a reputation and status that businesses and individuals wish to be associated with.
Based at the Emirates Old Trafford, a world-class international sporting stadium, playing host to some of cricket's most iconic moments since 1857 and also hosting world famous artists such as Rihanna and Beyoncé.
We are currently looking for a Sponsorship Sales Manager to be responsible for the acquisition of new and exciting sponsors and partners.
In this exciting, fast paced role, you will be responsible for implementing and developing the partnership sales strategy, incorporating partnership/sponsorship acquisition, and wider business development associated with the entire cricket side of the business, including elite cricket, Academy, Lancashire Cricket Foundation and the venue.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The role will be responsible for the growth of income and value to the organisation from the finding and nurturing, through to the acquisition, of new partners and revenue opportunities.
- Implement and develop an objective, brand and revenue focused partnership sales strategy that researches, finds and attracts relevant organisations as partners.
Knowledge and experienced required:
- A background in researching, finding and developing relationships and sponsorship/partnership agreements through to concluding a complete contract-focused sale.
- Experience in creating and presenting sponsorship and partnership opportunities is essential, and ideally within the sports industry, but candidates from similar industries such as entertainment, leisure, arts, music or other relevant sectors will be considered.
- Experience and an excellent track record of achieving targets.
Due to the nature of the industry, you may be required to work evenings and weekend and a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
This recruitment campaign is being handled by The Executives in Sport Group who will identify and screen candidates for this post on behalf of Lancashire County Cricket Club. To find out more about this post, please contact Davey Blofield by email at or on 0203 6574 574. Please note that LCCC will not be accepting CV's or applications directly.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sales Manager - Sports Sponsorship
Sponsorship Bid Co-ordinator - Sport
Brand Partnership Sales Manager - Sport
Marketing Manager - Sport
Communications Manager - Sport