Sponsorship Sales Executive - Sport
|Job Title:||Sponsorship Sales Executive - Sport|
|Salary:||£25,000 + £35,000|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A global sports organisation are looking for a proactive and tenacious Sponsorship Sales Executive to generate leads, develop new business opportunities and manage final contract negotiations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Establish new business relationships to generate face to face meetings.
- To lead all self-generated sales meetings & ultimately secure revenue for the company.
- Use sound product knowledge to identify the marketing theory to target different clients, industries and countries.
- Support the Sales Manager & Sales Director on other projects such as creative campaign generation and event management.
- Using databases such as LinkedIn, Google and CRM to source new contacts.
- Coordinate with right holders to secure product information.
- You will report on all sales activity, new opportunities and predicted results accurately.
- Have a creative mind to help develop strategic sales plan with the Sales Manager around major sponsorship sales.
- To follow up all successful sales work with the legal team and finance departments to create strong commercial agreements.
- You will make sure relationships with successful clients are managed to ensure high renewal percentages.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven experience of working in a pressurised sales environment.
- A track record of delivering revenue through sales.
- It is essential you have experience of working in a telesales atmosphere.
- Competent on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
This is a new and full-time role. The role will often require business travel in the UK and internationally.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with James at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Budapest & Dublin
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Conference & Events
Continental Country Sales Manager - USA