|Job Title:||Sponsorship Manager|
|Location:||Budapest & Dublin|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
The International Teqball Federation (FITEQ) is the governing body presiding over all matters related to the discipline of Teqball. As a federation, FITEQ’s primary mission is to introduce and develop the sport globally and unite the international Teqball community. Teqball is aiming to grow at a rapid pace and to quickly become one of the most exciting sports to come on the scene. As such, this federation wants to be a leading voice in developing up and coming sports while promoting best practices and guidelines.
The Sponsorship Manager will be a key member of the sales team within FITEQ reporting to the Sales Director. They will take a lead role on selling the sponsorship packages for FITEQ with a focus on building a target sponsor brand network and market knowledge. Working in a multi-stakeholder environment, the Sponsorship Manager will serve as an ambassador of the Federation and will negotiate sponsorship contracts, while increasing FITEQ’s brand awareness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Prospecting sales through the generation of a list of target companies.
- Working in conjunction with the team to compile high quality sales presentations.
- Delivering sales presentations to senior level executives.
- Working alongside the legal department to negotiate sponsorship deals with potential companies.
- Establishing and maintaining strong sales relationships with sponsor brands.
- Contributing to and drive the implementation of FITEQ’s strategic objectives.
- Embodying and representing the values and culture of FITEQ to expand the global sponsorship portfolio.
- Ensuring coordination and collaboration amongst different departments within FITEQ and external companies.
- Monitoring trends and innovation in sports and entertainment.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders, be it internal or external, are informed of plans, activities, and development of projects and partnerships.
- Collaborating with all technical, commercial, administrative teams to comply with budgets and deadlines.
- Promoting Teqball within the world of sports and ensure its success.
- Complying with objectives aligned to the organisation’s strategy and goals.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain close business relationships.
- Strong communication- and presentation skills.
- Very strong negotiation skills and ability to influence decision-making.
- Goal-oriented personality showing efficiency when navigating within a small, growing structure.
- Experience with handling budgets.
- Passion for the Teqball disciplines and dedication to contribute to the sport’s growth.
- High integrity and ethics guiding the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.