Sponsorship Bid Co-ordinator - Sport
|Job Title:||Sponsorship Bid Co-ordinator - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR //
A leading sports media network agency are looking to hire a Sponsorship Bid Co-ordinator in London. They are looking for someone with great organisation skills and a keen eye for detail to manage and put together industry leading partnership and sponsorship proposals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Scheduling design resource and prioritising decks.
- Continual day to day contact with potential clients to understand the potential deal.
- Support the Commercial team to ensure all briefs are being proposed properly and that they are appropriately understood.
- Work efficiently with the external travel company to sure that travel is booked in advance, well planned and correctly priced.
- Working with the Video, Social, Content and Design team, make sure all planning is aligned.
- Making sure the social media team understand how the Commercial team has sold its deals and that it is in the right places.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven transferable experience in either sport, media and entertainment, as well as, understanding the areas they operate in.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with the ability to persuade and communicate to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills that goes beyond people management and resource planning.
- Excellent project management skills
- High energy and the attitude to get things done yesterday not tomorrow.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available