SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – SPORT
|Job Title:||SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – SPORT|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Are you a Social Media guru with a passion for sport? Can you increase brand awareness, change brand perception, generate inbound traffic, conversations, drive ratings and increase brand relevance for key audiences, globally? If so, read on!!
We’ve got an exciting and challenging role, working for a global sporting brand, where you’ll need leadership, creativity, self-motivation, project management and attention to detail.
Our client is growing their Social team, with the appointment of a Social Media Manager who will help shape and build a long-term Social Media strategy. A Social Media expert, you’ll be committed to consistently understanding the social space, its rapid developments, and then apply it to the audiences’ ever-changing interests and habits. Managing a range of innovative digital channels and future campaigns, you’ll also lead a small team of Social Media Executives.
Working closely with a brilliant content team, you’ll champion the brand and provide superb content to a varied (and large) audience of loyal followers. This is a role for someone who lives and breathes Social, Digital and Sport. Someone who knows exactly what content suits which channels, and the pace and delivery that’s required to build ultimate engagement, and drive commercial objectives.
This superb opportunity would suit someone with a strong background managing Social within sporting or commercial environments, with a proven track record of delivery! Social Media Managers and Digital Managers would be perfect, but consideration would also be given to current Social Media Executives and Digital Executives ready to step up into a managerial role.
- Work to devise a long-term strategy for social media content across all platforms
- Think creatively to devise ideas that can enhance media presence, brand profile and revenue streams through original content tailored to the needs of specific social channels and markets
- Help plan how to best promote content and drive audiences to all of our platforms
- Help create and post content
- Work with business analysts to monitor what works well and what does not to drive up the numbers of those using the social media platforms
- Keep abreast of technological innovations to future-proof the business
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to ensure appropriate and creative promotion of owned products and platforms and cross promotion of these across the brand’s assets
- Work with Head of Content to devise and implement a social media strategy
- Be responsible for the brand’s social media platforms and all posting across them
- Make sure key stakeholders and team members have a full understanding of social media goals
- Drive engagement with social audiences whilst staying true to the brand voice
- Stay on top of social media trends and identify new channels or innovative ways of promoting content
- Implement social media campaigns
- Provide regular updates to management about social media KPIs
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, while remaining focused on all of them
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02036 574 574 for further information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available