Are you a Social Media guru who is passionate about sport? Can you increase brand awareness, change brand perception, generate inbound traffic, conversations, drive ratings and increase brand relevance for key audiences, globally? If so, this may be the perfect job for you…
A global sporting brand, with over 5 million fans on social media alone, are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team. A Social Media expert, you’ll be committed to understanding the constantly developing social space, and have to ability to adapt content to suit the audiences’ diverse interests.
What you will be doing:
- Thinking creatively to devise ideas that can enhance media presence, brand profile and revenue streams through original content tailored to the needs of specific social channels and markets
- Planning how to best promote content and drive audiences to all of our platforms
- Helping to create and post content
What you need:
- A strong background managing Social within sporting or commercial environments, with a proven track record of delivery
- A thorough understanding of the social media landscape and new technologies and their opportunities in this space
- Appreciation of the differences and relative values and limitations of each social media channel and the different strategies needed to maximise each and to avoid proliferation of content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An understanding of local, national and international audiences, and the difference between them
- Passionate about working within a sporting environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about social media to join a global, growing sporting organisation.
To apply please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org