Social Media Executive - Women's Football Team
|Job Title:||Social Media Executive - Women's Football Team|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Social Media Executive
Leadings Women’s Football Team
Circa £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a world leading ladies football team, who are looking for a Social Media Executive.
This is a great chance to follow one of the best ladies’ team’s around the UK and the world, managing their social media accounts and producing innovative, industry leading content to be distributed across the club’s growing social media channels.
To be successful, you will have a passion and great understanding of the women’s game from grassroots to elite level, experience working on social media accounts for a brand or publisher, great community management ability and a flexible approach to working hours.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing innovative, industry leading content across the club’s social media channels.
- Day to day management of the club’s social media channels.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and implementing the latest trends across the club’s social media channels.
- Contribute to the clubs ongoing social media strategy.
To be successful in securing this position, you will have:
- A deep understanding and passion for women’s football
- A thorough understanding of all social networks
- Experience of working on social media for a brand
- Understanding of the importance of analytics and insights for developing a social media strategy
- Strong storytelling ability
- Flexible experience to working hours
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
To apply, please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at the Executives in Sport Group. Closing date for applications is Thursday 28th September 2017.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available