Social Media Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A world leading sport publisher specialising in creating cutting edge content focusing on modern football culture.
They're looking for a Social Media Manager who has their finger on the pulse of the sport’s social landscape and knows what football fans want to see via social channels such as Insta, YouTube, Snap etc!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You'll be responsible for driving the organisations social content in an ever-changing environment, working with the worlds best brands one minute and top-tier clubs the next.
As a social expert working at the forefront of the industry, you'll focus on keeping the company ahead of the social curve through innovative storytelling and engaging content from across the world of football.
You'll manage the company’s social media channels, sourcing and producing engaging content to grow followers. Focusing on engagement, follower growth and reach, you will carefully target your content to expand the organisation's digital world so it is worthy of a pause from scrolling.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- You will have in depth knowledge of the highest level of football
- Experience working and leading a football organisation
- A proactive and creative social media specialist.
- Strong prior transferable experience in sport and digital
- Must be currently working, or have experience in working within a sport organisation
- Able to demonstrate experience in sport business and sports brands
- Must have strong creative and editorial skills
- Strong working relationships with leading social media networks
- Must be an expert on what looks good on social media
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available