Social Media Executive
|Job Title:||Social Media Executive|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a leading football publisher who are looking for a Social Media Executive who has their finger on the pulse of the sport’s social landscape and knows what football fans want to see.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You will be someone that lives and breathes social media, an expert on when to tweet, what to post and how to go viral.
Navigating the social world daily, you will be an expert on pin-pointing the latest sport social trend and how to apply them to the company channels.
You won’t just be looking at the now but, will have an eye to the future as you keep ahead of the social curve and create content worthy of a pause from scrolling.
You will manage the company’s social media channels, sourcing and producing engaging content to grow followers.
You will analyse your social content finding out where it went right and how to replicate that effect.
Focusing on engagement, follower growth and reach, you will carefully target your content to expand the organisations digital world.
Working alongside the creative team, you will create timely and head turning content to make you stand out from the rest.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· You will have in depth knowledge of the highest level of football
· Experience working and leading a football organisation
· A proactive and creative social media specialist.
· Strong prior transferable experience in sport and digital
· Must be currently working, or have experience in working within a sport organisation
· Able to demonstrate experience in sport business and sports brands
· Must have strong creative and editorial skills
· Strong working relationships with leading social media networks
· Must be an expert on what looks good on social media
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.