Social Media Executive
|Job Title:||Social Media Executive|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Social Media Executive - Leading Football Club - Midlands
Our Social Media team engages with the Club audience, provoking conversation through eye-catching and insightful content. We have an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking Social Media Executive to drive innovative content across our social media channels. You'll craft exciting content to meet the needs of the business, while keeping in line with our overall marketing and social media strategies. Meanwhile, you'll use your exceptional communication skills to brief in-house and agency teams on a regular basis.
Monitoring all social content, you'll alert relevant stakeholders of potential threats and opportunities that might arise through social media channels as well as assisting with ongoing community management. To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate your writing capabilities and creative thinking through previous work or an impressive blog. Within this role, you'll be working on a variety of projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines, so being able to self-manage is a must.
The key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- The role will be responsible for the production and delivery of the Club's editorial content via digital and social media channels
- Working with the Clubs TV service & Editorial colleagues for content creation, quality and effectiveness
- Working within the marketing and communications department.
- You will work across all platforms of the Clubs website, social media channels.
- You will be tasked with generating interesting and innovative content.
- You will be looked upon to come up with fresh new features and project ideas, which will drive new users towards the official site and increase social media reach
- You will be expected to develop content treatments in order to interview a vast array of personalities across the Club, players, management, officials and former players, often tasked to generate engaging copy.
- This will include football stories and corporate articles for our various in-house departments.
- You will also assist with our extensive matchday coverage, from tweeting build-up pictures, communicating with fans in our game console and uploading match reports.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of campaigns, third party relationships and reporting.
- Extend Club awareness, extend a fan base reach and develop more thorough communication with existing fan base
- Design, planning and execution of all Club social media activity related to global markets
- Monitoring of all social media channels and ongoing community management
- Responsible for editorial, imagery and video for social media platforms
- Supporting other editorial staff with other duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Graduate level qualification
- Prior experience of working with external agencies to deliver web content
- Experience of building and sharing traffic and engagement reports.
- Successful track record of delivering editorial output
- Knowledge of media channels and best industry practice
- Communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Highly efficient and organised
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects within timescales
- Experience of working within a social media production unit
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- NCTJ or equivalent journalism experience
- Football knowledge is desirable.
If you are interested in applying then please press the apply button!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available