Senior Sales Manager - Conference & Events
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Manager - Conference & Events|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you passionate about sales? Would you enjoy working in an exciting entertainment venue? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading event provider and entertainment venue, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their Conference & Events Department as a Senior Sales Manager. You will be responsible for the increasing sales from developing new business and growing the existing customer base - while managing and nurturing a team of five Sales Executives.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and leading the Sales Team in the selling of conference and events space, developing new business within the department.
- Supporting the Head of Sales with the annual budget for the department and producing financial planning.
- Using Key Metrics and implementing a strategic sales plan, you will be tasked with maximising revenue through new business channels and developing existing relationships.
- Developing a structured Account Management plan to ensure that all commercial opportunities are realised from existing key accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs for the team of Sales Executives and ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Working closely with the sales team to mentor, train and develop their skills, maximising their productivity and creating a thriving and enjoyable working environment.
- Conducting competitor pricing analysis, forecasting on seasonal and local trends within the market.
- Liaise with catering and hospitality teams to oversee the delivery of F&B Services, ensuring that standards are met at the highest expectations.
What you will need:
- Considerable experience in Conference & Event sales and at least 2 years in a Sales Management position with responsibility for a sales team.
- Experience of developing and training a sales team, working with KPIs and Business Management Information.
- A background and strong track record in New Business Development.
- Experience with EBMS systems.
- Ideally, Degree educated in a Business related field.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, please contact Tom at The Executives In Sport Group or click the Apply Now button below.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Brand Experience Manager
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Marketing Manager - Premier League Football
Salary: Excellent package
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London
Commercial Sales Executive