Senior Partnerships Manager - Sports - Birmingham
|Job Title:||Senior Partnerships Manager - Sports - Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Partnerships Manager - Sports Organisation - Birmingham
A really exciting, ambitious sports organisation in Birmingham are currently seeking an outstanding Senior Partnerships Manager to join their growing commercial team during an incredibly exciting time in the organisations history.
This key, senior position will be responsible for owning, maintaining and developing all partner accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on the creation and communication of a roadmap for partner projects, ensuring they meet all stakeholder expectations and continue to evolve in the ever-changing sports industry.
You will take full responsibility for making sure all contractual rights are met and you will work with each partner to create and develop all partnership activation plans.
To be successful, it is essential that you have proven account management experience within a similar role. This experience will preferably come from a sponsorship, marketing or sports environment. You will also have experience of managing multiple high profile accounts and you will be a successful team manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the creation and communication of a roadmap for partner projects, ensuring that they meet stakeholder expectations.
- Creating and managing an annual plan of all partner activity.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring all contractual right are met.
- Working with each of the organisations partners to develop activation plans that ensure each partner gets maximum value from their investment into the organisation.
- Actively up-sell additional opportunities for each partner.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure day-to-day maintenance of all Partners is conducted in an efficient and timely manner.
The role is paying a very competitive salary of circa £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) and if you think you have the right experience for the role then please press the apply button or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available