|Job Title:||Sponsorship Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re working with a leading sports organisation in the North West. They are currently seeking an outstanding Senior Partnerships Manager with exceptional sales and account management experience within sport partnerships, to join their growing team within the North West Region.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You will be managing the Partnership team by setting objectives and KPI’S which are linked to performance as well as leading the search of new sponsors/partners with a results-driven sales plan. It is impeccable that all sponsorship and commercial partner targets are met at sporting events, and you liaise with sponsors in the build up to their event.
You will maintain a very strong relationship and account manage the region’s fundamental sponsors and act as their main point of contact throughout the year. You’ll understand the relationship and responsibility of all actions required of the region’s team.
Day to day key responsibilities will involve…
- Organising the right team to look after sponsors on event days, ensuring their sponsorship rights hospitality is properly supplied.
- Delivering the regional sponsorship and partnership budget.
- Creating and implementing sales processes to improve sponsorship sales across the region.
- Developing sales presentations and personalised partnership proposals.
- Researching and analysing all relevant data to identify target partners and new income generating prospects.
- Working with the Communications Manager to assist in organising and co-ordinating press conferences before and after major events.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven experience of strong negotiation skills
- Excellent strategic and commercial expertise
- Track record of creating and delivering strong partnership proposals
- Inspire and motivate others at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong and persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to find solutions creatively
- Sport experience desirable
- 50/50 split with sales and account management
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Budapest & Dublin
Continental Country Sales Manager - USA
Continental Country Sales Manager - EU
Continental Country Sales Manager - Asia