Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
Stadium / Venue Management
Health & Safety
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you a Health and Safety Manager with experience of working in a stadium or large venue? If so, our client, a large multi-site sports organisation in the London, would be very interested in seeing your CV...
In a fast-paced and dynamic role, you will have full responsibility for the organisations day to day health and safety requirements and be the key point of contact for all related queries.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing advice and guidance to all employees on legislative requirements
- Developing and implementing policy and procedure
- Carrying out health and safety audits and site inspections
- Monitoring health and safety compliance across the organisation
- Providing support to all operational activities
- Delivering health and safety training
- Reporting to key stakeholders on health and safety matters
What you will need:
- Experience of working in health and safety within a stadium or large venue
- NEBOSH or similar qualification
- Up to date knowledge of all current health and safety legislation and requirements
- Excellent IT skills
For this role, you will need a full, clean driving licence and be willing to work some weekends.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
If the above sounds like you then please apply now or call Tom at The Executives In Sport Group to find out more.