Senior Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading Sports Agency based in London are looking to hire a Senior Management Consultant.
They’re looking consultant to provide strategic and commercial advice to rights holders, events, events organisations, sports brands and city clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Enhancing client’s commercial returns, finding efficiencies and suggesting areas to improve commercial returns
- Working with rights holders to help them become more commercially successful, maximising rights, creating new assets and generating new revenue streams
- Working with rights holders to optimise events and help with host bids of major sporting events.
- Work with cities around the world to help them develop and execute their long-term sport/event strategies
- Presenting information to clients in a professional manor.
- Project managing client’s assignments to ensure projects are delivered on time and in scope.
- Manage junior team members and support where necessary.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience working for a sports organisation (rights holder, agency, event or brand) and a management consultancy
- Experience as a consultant or working in a programme or project management structure.
- Appreciation / understanding of the sports industry and major events.
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to provide strategic and commercial advice
If this is of interest to you and you have the required experience, then please press the apply button or call Davey at the Executives in sport for an informal chat.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.