Senior First Team Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior First Team Performance Analyst|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Aston Villa Football Club, one of the founding members of the Football League, are actively seeking a superb individual to join as a Senior First Team Performance Analyst during an exciting period for the club.
This important position will play a leading role in providing a broad range of performance analysis for the club's first team.
Reporting in to the Head of Performance Analysis & Technical Recruitment, the successful candidate will have a degree in Sports Science (or similar) and extensive experience working for a football club's first team.
Additionally, to be successful in securing this position, you will have excellent knowledge of elite football, experience of interacting with coaching staff and players and will have used SportsCode analysis software. You will also have previously created reports on opposition teams, have used Final Cut Pro and successfully implemented Opta data into your analysis.
You will be a strong communicator with a proactive mind set who is willing to go the extra mile.
The Key responsibilities of these roles include (but not limited to):
- Contributing and leading on all video and analysis requirements on a daily basis
- Watching and evaluating the upcoming opponents and providing detailed feedback. This will on occasions require live viewings.
- Maintaining performance databases for pre, post and trend analysis of individual and team performance based around the metrics of success.
- Contributing and leading on statistical and technical pre and post-match reports to senior staff and management on a post-match basis.
- Leading on the delivery of trend analysis of performance metrics (physical and technical) on a game by game basis.
- Keeping at the forefront of technological advances within the analysis and broadcast world.
- Engaging across the club (including Academy teams) to ensure that there is a smooth pathway of analysis and best practise is being implemented.
The role has a competitive salary and you will be required to have a flexible attitude towards working hours to meet the demands of a football club.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or for an informal chat please call 02036 574 574 and ask for Davey.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Aston Villa Football Club to recruit for this position. All direct applications will be forwarded to Davey@eisg.com and shortlisted candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London
Communications Manager - Sport
Marketing Manager - Sport
Broadcast Engineer - Sport
Partnership Manager - Sport