Senior Crowd Safety Manager - Wembley Stadium
|Job Title:||Senior Crowd Safety Manager - Wembley Stadium|
|Contact Name:||Dan Reeves|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The Senior Crowd Safety Manager will plan and implement the Crowd Safety Strategy, ensuring we deliver all events at Wembley Stadium to the highest possible safety standards and deliver an exceptional event experience for fans, Club Wembley members and event owners.
- Assist the lead Safety Officer (Head of Crowd Safety) on all bowl events at Wembley Stadium.
- Manage and oversee the planning processes for the crowd safety teams, including the senior event day crowd safety command structure, stewards, security, medical, fire and guest services team (Wembley Connectors).
- Ensure all relevant event processes, procedures and documents are produced in line with the stadium’s planning processes and policies, adhering to all legislative obligations
- Assist with the recruitment, training and on-going development of the crowd safety team.
- Work closely with the Head of Crowd Safety & Senior Security Manager to ensure a fully joined up and coordinated approach between the Crowd Safety & Security functions for all events.
- Help develop training modules to continuously improve event day delivery.
- Produce detailed statistical analysis on the performance of event day operations
- Support the Events team in the development of a venue strategy which creates and delivers an event operation specific to each event type at the stadium whether it be international football, club football, concerts, NFL etc. which demonstrates a proactive approach with continuous improvement and efficiency for the benefit of event owners and fans.
- Oversee the financial performance and delivery of the Crowd Safety department budget.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in writing and delivering strategic plans
- Have proven experience in managing safety operations of the highest standard for major sporting, football or music events
- Have significant understanding and experience of crowd safety management and related public order strategies
- Be a proven team leader with demonstrable experience in leading and managing a diverse team of event professionals
- Have experience of cultivating a consistent best practice behaviour
- Have significant understanding and awareness of the relevant applicable legislation for venues and major events
- Have experience of developing robust audit and review processes
- Have proven experience of managing significant budgets
- Be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to deliver world class events
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively working on behalf of The Football Association to appoint the new Senior Crowd Safety Manager. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available