Senior Content Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Content Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading football publisher based in London, specialising in creating cutting edge content focusing on modern football culture.
They're looking for a Senior Content Sales Executive to play a key role in managing and acquiring distribution partnerships for the company as well as developing partnerships with content creators and rights owners.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Negotiating and closing deals for the company content, syndicating and licensing content for broadcasters and external publishers.
- Acting as the main point of contact for licensing partners in new and developing markets.
- Once all deals are effective, you’ll manage all of them as well as analysing the financial impact and developing business cases.
- Looking for other videos, audio, and articles that the company could license and distribute on your own operated channels.
- Developing business relationships with creators, content owners and rights owners.
- Representing the company at key licensing events & conferences.
- Providing support to the whole team on larger commercial initiatives and strategic planning.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience in content licensing as well as in a distribution role.
- A good understanding of football content and football media.
- Proven track record of being able to complete the full sales process from prospect to on-going account management.
- You’ll need to be able to build and explain all financial models and have strong spreadsheet deals.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent at negotiating.
- You’re well organised and have the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.