WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading London based sports marketing / digital agency with a core focus on football, who support both clubs and brands on a global scale with a heavy focus on short-form video. They’re looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to lead the international growth of their video platform in the MENA region.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You will be tasked with driving the growth in the Middle East and North Africa region through the development of the great work already done by the commercial team alongside identifying business development opportunities with clubs, leagues, federations and brands. As the MENA Senior Commercial Manager, you will have frequent communication with multiple departments to ensure the research, collateral and message delivered by the organisation is consistent. The successful individual must feel at home interacting with brands such as UEFA, the Premier League and FIFA as well as top brands such as Nike and Adidas.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience in a similar position with extensive contacts in the MENA region
- Prior transferable experience in sport or sectors it interacts with, e.g. digital, mobile, media and entertainment and totally plugged into digital performance marketing.
- Highly motivated and with a ton of energy and initiative for identifying, researching and targeting prospective new clients that may require sports marketing and activation services.
- Creative and ideas-generating in style.
- Excellent presenting and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence and communicate analysis and recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- A sharp editorial eye, with operational and planning skills in-hand and a creative and contingency-thinking style.
- A history of building their role and profile from zero upwards.
- Strong understanding of how the leading social media networks operate, e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Able to work with gravitas and in person with club-side counterparts in a sharp-minded manner.
The salary on offer for the right candidate is £50,000-£55,000 + Bonus.