Senior Business Development Manager- DS Virgin Racing
|Job Title:||Senior Business Development Manager- DS Virgin Racing|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
The Executives in Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of DS Virgin Racing to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager.
WHO THEY ARE//
Entering the 4th Formula-E season as one of the most successful teams of the grid, DS Virgin Racing lead the way in this environmentally conscious high-octane sport. Pioneers in all areas of transport, Virgin are partnered with luxury car manufacturer DS Automobiles to power innovation in the world’s first fully electric single-seater racing series.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
They are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Business Development Manager to be responsible for securing major sponsorships and partnerships from leading global brands.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
In a revolutionary new sport you’ll be someone who looks at the sponsorship world a bit differently, looking at innovative partnership and sponsorship deals for DS Virgin Racing. You will manage the full sales lifecycle, from originating sales leads to deal agreement, making persuasive and professional sales presentations to potential sponsors. This 4-year-old sport offers unique opportunities that need to be harnessed and activated to further the reputation of DS Virgin Racing in the motorsport arena.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Track record of delivering significant global sponsorship income within the professional sports industry
- You must be able to think creatively in terms of new sales angles and the value proposition to prospects
- Able to close and finalise new sponsorships with global brands as a lead sales person
- Able to work autonomously and to support colleagues and senior management when required
- You must understand the USP’s of DS Virgin Racing and Formula E and their potential clients
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available