|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
Data / CRM
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports organisation based in London are looking to hire a Senior Analyst.
They’re looking for a professional analyst to work with one of the companies most important clients. They are looking for someone to produce high-quality research data and insight that meets the needs of the client, whilst sustaining and developing reports.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Co-ordinating and managing projects, either independently or as part of a team.
- Setting timetables, monitoring progress and suggesting appropriate actions when timetabling difficulties occur.
- Liaising with freelance graphic designers regularly to create new templates and presentation of data.
- Creating searches to find relevant data as well as using bespoke media information tools.
- Performing advanced media valuation analysis and calculations using functions such as pivot tables, vlookup and data filters.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Exceptional client focus skills associated to an appreciation for a client’s objectives & point-of-view.
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong influencing skills with a positive attitude and eagerness to progress.
- Able to deliver results, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills
- Knowledge of sport and any relevant experience in the media sector.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.