|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports sponsorship and entertainment research consultancy are seeking a Senior Analyst to work across sports and sponsorships industries to evaluate performance in multiple media sources.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
As a senior member of the team project management will form a key part of your role, co-ordinating projects of varying complexity and managing project timetables and progress in this fast-moving environment. You’ll be a top interrogator, analysing and cross-examining data, finding it’s relevant results and collating them. As an Excel-wiz you will use your skills to get to the root of the data and find that gem of information that they strive for. It won’t be all numbers though as you will also have a good writing style to produce clear and concise commentary, writing with guidance report chapters and presentations.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Ideally a good knowledge of the sports business sector or desire to learn about it
- You’ll be a top problem solver with an attention to detail
- You’ll be able to deliver results and meet deadlines whilst managing your time effectively
- An excellent client focus and experience in handling a client’s objectives
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects and hitting deadlines
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available