Sales Manager - Sports Sponsorship
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - Sports Sponsorship|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re exclusively working with one of London’s top agencies to recruit a Sales Manager to increase revenue and enter new markets within the sports sponsorship arena. A key strategic role, you will be tasked with developing new revenue streams for the agency.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Proactively identify new market opportunities and revenue streams
- Lead consultative sales process.
- Identify and present compelling proposals on where RF’s solution will add value vs. existing incumbents or competitive options
- Proactively communicate with prospective clients via phone, in person and electronic channels
- Weekly communication and reporting to the Sales Director
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- At least 3+ years in sales with a track record of selling into sports marketing
- Proven ability to develop new business and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Experience in highly consultative sales process with experience managing multiple buying influences within an organisation
- Proven ability to make effective individual and group consultative sales presentations
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to negotiate and close deals at the executive level
- Focused team player with an understanding of corporate objectives and a desire to excel with the company
- Experience selling to rights holders
In return, on offer is an extremely competitive salary plus opportunities for significant bonuses.