Sales Manager Conference & Events
|Job Title:||Sales Manager Conference & Events|
|Location:||Sunderland, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Sales Manager - Conference & Events
Are you passionate about sales? Would you enjoy working with a leading sports organisation? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, a world class events venue in the North-East, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager, with a track record of developing new business and developing an existing client base, to join their Conference & Events Department.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and leading the sales team in the selling of conference and events space, whilst developing your own pipeline of new business for the department
- Delivering professional sales presentations / pitches to potential clients
- Using key metrics and implementing a strategic sales plan
- Developing a structured account management plan to ensure that all commercial opportunities are realised from existing key accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs for the team of Sales Executives and ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Working closely with the sales team to mentor, train and develop their skills, maximising their productivity and creating a thriving and enjoyable working environment.
- Conducting competitor pricing analysis, forecasting on seasonal and local trends within the market.
What you will need:
- A background and strong track record in new business development, within the conference and events sector.
- Sales management experience with responsibility for a proactive sales team.
- Experience of developing and training a sales team, working with KPIs and business management information.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary with bonus and benefits. If you think could be the right fit then please apply today or get in touch with Rob at The Executives In Sport Group on to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Development Executive - C&E
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Salary: £35,000-40,000 DOE
Commercial Strategy Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London