Sales Director - Sports Sponsorship
|Job Title:||Sales Director - Sports Sponsorship|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re exclusively working with one of London’s top agencies to recruit a Sales Director to increase revenue and enter new markets within the sports sponsorship arena. A key strategic role, you will be tasked with leading and developing a newly formed sales team to deliver new partners to the organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING//
- You will have the power of creating your own team
- Lead sales and business development in a defined sales section
- Create a sales strategy so achieve sales performance targets
- Be on top of identifying new market opportunities
- Assisting the sales manager in all sales processes.
- Communicating with all areas of the company in a persuasive manner, making sure all key operational needs and challenges are met.
- Propose and present new ideas that will add value to the business
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- You will have experience in selling packages of six figures high with a track record of selling into a marketing environment
- Ability to manage a large team
- Organisation and time management is key for this role
- Capability of negotiating deals and closing them at an executive level
- Proven record of developing new business/relationships and exceeding sales targets
- Similar experience within the same environment
In return, on offer is an extremely competitive salary plus opportunities for significant bonuses.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sales Manager - Sports Sponsorship
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Sponsorship Sales Executive - Sport
Salary: £25,000 + £35,000
Sponsorship Manager - Sport
Partnership Sales Manager - Sport
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Commission