|Job Title:||Safeguarding Officer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Dan Reeves|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
The Executives In Sport Group are working closely with a leading sports club in the Manchester area to help them find a Safeguarding and Compliance Officer.
A key supporting role, you will be part of a team that provides guidance and training to employees, professional sports people, volunteers and Board members on key policies and procedures.
The ultimate aim of the role will be to ensure that the club is meeting its statutory duties and its commitment to ethics and compliance in sport.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Delivering training
- Data analysis
- Maintaining accurate records
- Providing advice on areas such as ethics, compliance and safeguarding
- Managing the DBS checking process
- The production of educational material
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree in sport or business
- Experience of working in a sports organisation
- Experience in the fields of compliance and safeguarding in sport
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with excellent benefits. If you think this could be right for you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 36 574 574 to find out more.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available