Retail Catering Manager
|Job Title:||Retail Catering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading London based professional football club are looking for a Retail Catering Operations Manager to join their team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Managing the clubs public catering division, you will oversee all operations related to events including staffing, ordering, stock control and budgets as you manage and develop the department to maximise its revenue potential.
You’ll be used to working with budgets and will control the stock and replenishment procedure- auditing after each event.
Using your good business relationships, you will liaise with key suppliers and manage all match day personnel to ensure the smooth running of all events and to meet the required quality of service.
As Retail Catering Operations Manager you will lead from the top, setting the standard of customer service. You will lead regular standards reviews where required and internal training to refresh good practice and ensure high standards are adhered to.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience of managing event budgets and stock control
- Must have experience of managing a team of people
- Experience managing multiple kiosks / concessions in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Track record of increasing revenue / sales
- The ability to create and deliver new concepts
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven experience in driving down expenditure
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available