Regional Sales Executive - Sports Apparel
Up to Circa. £55,000 OTE + Company Car + Benefits
Do you have experience with opening doors with large retail franchises?
Do you have a proven track record of growing large accounts?
Are you looking for a new challenge, with a rapidly growing company?
If you've said yes to the above, then please read on….
Our client is an already established brand who are now in the process of expanding their product range and, subsequently, their retail reach. As a result of this, they need to bring in someone who knows how to take a product to a retailer, present it and most importantly, secure orders. They have existing accounts which will be handed over to the successful applicant and your task will be to grow these accounts and develop the relationship further across the North of the UK.
Key responsibilities for this role include: -
- Identifying new business opportunities to expand the brands market exposure.
- Securing appointments, presenting and establishing relationships through product orders.
- Identifying opportunity to grow existing accounts by establishing an annual call plan to meet clients and introduce new products
- Protecting existing business and managing relationships to ensure accounts are regularly updated.
- Working with key internal stakeholders with the common goal of making the group stronger in the marketplace, through feedback from retail accounts.
Skills and competencies required: -
- Experience of securing appointments with large retailers
- Experience and proven track record of growing accounts
- History of demonstrating strong negotiation capabilities
- Ability to work independently, managing own diary and administration.
- Full driving licence
On top of the chance to be a key part of the growth of this company, our client is offering an attractive salary and bonus package and a company car, phone and laptop.
For more information or for apply to this role please contact Tom Beswick at the Executives In Sport Group.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.