Regional Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Regional Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + commission and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Hospitality Sales Executive
£22,000 - £25,000 + commission + benefits
Love sport and have a proven track record in sales? Then we have the perfect role for you.
We are on the lookout for driven and successful sales people to work on behalf of a leading sporting as a Hospitality Sales Executive.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients. You will also be responsible for proactively selling out all of the venues hospitality.
This role is will be all about hitting sales targets, developing a customer portfolio and establishing yourself as the provider of executive level corporate hospitality solutions. Due to the targeted nature of the opportunity, you will have to be self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to hit targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the sell-out of the venues corporate hospitality.
- Ensure all new bookings are uploaded correctly to the sales system.
- Generate leads of potential companies that may be interested in the venues hospitality products.
- Conduct face to face meetings to close sales
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven account management experience
- Sales experience in the hospitality/ sports/ entertainment industry would be beneficial
If you are interested in the opportunity, please press the apply button or get in touch with Rob at the Executives in Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available