|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Darren Simmons|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you great at admin, proactive and have an excellent attention to detail? Want to work in a fast-paced but fun, relaxed and friendly office environment? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
If you have a love of sport then that would be great too, but it's certainly not essential.
We, The Executives In Sport Group, are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our growing team. Ideally this would be a full-time position, however we will also consider somebody on a part-time basis and can be flexible on hours to work around school times.
Working closely with the Directors and supporting the recruitment and research teams, you will provide a complete administrative support function that will include the following:
- Taking responsibility for general office management, including IT, health and safety and elements of HR
- Liaising with candidates to arrange and coordinate interviews, including sending out interview confirmations and diary management
- Advertising new vacancies, tracking applications and assisting with shortlisting for roles
- Assisting in the drafting of adverts
- Formatting CVs
- Updating, maintaining and cleansing the CRM database
- Carrying out research on specific recruitment projects
- Managing the social media channels and content distribution
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of working in an administrative position
- An interest in recruitment
- A proactive approach to work
- Excellent diary management and coordination skills
- Experience of working within a very busy, deadline driven environment
- High levels of IT proficiency
- A high standard of work and ability to complete work within agreed timescales
- Ability to deal with high level workloads and changing priorities
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary and the chance to work with a growing company in a unique sports based recruitment environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available