Product Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Product Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A trend setting football publisher, creating best-in-class content and leading a global revolution in the way we view and consume traditional football content.
They’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to grow the organisation through the monetisation of their products, including through e-commerce, competitions and paid subscriptions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Your aim will be to aid the growth of the business into a global powerhouse for football content through the development of direct-to-fan marketing campaigns and the monetisation of subscribers.
Using your skills in digital marketing and CRM management, you will utilise the company’s extensive database, creatively segment data to design engaging and innovative digital communications, pointing followers to the e-commerce platform, competitions and paid subscription option.
You’ll work with the company’s apps and website to curate, schedule and post fan first content, focussing on creating digital assets to drive fan acquisition.
Analytics will be a key part of this role, understanding where a campaign went right and how it can be improved. You’ll report both weekly and monthly, highlighting stats from key acquisition campaigns as the companies seeks to meet and exceed its subscription target.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Must have experience in membership/subscriber acquisition for a digital product
· Must have experience using a CRM tool
· Must have experience managing a website through a CMS system
· Good understanding of social media platforms
· Excellent skills in analytics and reporting – including through Google Analytics, YouTube analytics and Facebook Analytics
· Experience of segmenting data to create unique data sets
· Experience building content through an e-mail marketing system
· Ideally you will be working sport, but this is not imperative
· You must have a passion for football and know the sport inside out
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.