Product Manager - Platforms
Would you like to join an organisation with a fantastic heritage and a global presence in the world of sport? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we might just have a great career opportunity for you.
Our client, a leading sports organisation in the North West, are looking for a Product Manager to lead on all platform decisions, managing their individual backlogs and owning all communications regarding new features. This role is a 6 month contract and therefore the person coming into this role must be able to hit the ground running.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the web, apps and commercial Product Managers and ensure that you are the voice for all platform decisions made across those products
- Be responsible for the following existing platform tools: live streaming, video player, CMS, tagging, SEO, OPTA, social tools, beacon technology
- Contribute to budget and the putting together of business cases for new feature developments & tools that the organisation need to invest in.
- Monitor internal feedback to ensure that products are meeting internal customer needs and expectations
- Lead on increasing engagement with the organisations customers through the platform tools that are on offer through the web and apps.
To be successful in securing the position you will have previous experience of:
- Using analytics and customer feedback to inform product making decisions
- CMS, tagging, SEO, OPTA, social tools (beacon technology, video player)
- Thinking through complex problems and how they work across the digital estate.
- Managing third party relationships.
If you think you have the required experience and skill set for this role then please press the apply button!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.