WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading sports video production company are seeking a PR & Communications manager to join their flourishing marketing department to manage all PR activities and collaborate with the team across marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Coming into the organisation as their PR & Comms guru you will take the lead on co-ordinating all PR activities as you develop an outreach plan, encompassing strategy, goals, budget and your tactics to achieve it. You’ll use your experience and knowledge of the industry to achieve high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media for your clients. You’ll be the go to person for all media enquiries and interview requests, creating content needed for press releases and monitoring your results on a quarterly basis. You will be continually analysing opportunities for partnerships and advertising as you build relationships with thought leaders in the industry to grow awareness of the brand.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- A structured way of working with an attention to detail
- Proven experience in a public relations role is essential
- Experience in designing and executing successful campaigns at local and national level
- Strong understanding of social media and the digital video market
- Experience in event planning
- Knowledge of sports media is desired but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Davey at The Executives in Sport Group.