Performance Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Performance Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
West Ham United are looking for a social savvy and analytically minded performance marketing expert to join their team. Working across e-commerce and ticketing you will be tasked with optimising the club’s e-commerce digital output to meet and exceed targets.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Day to day you will be managing the performance marketing channels including PPC, Paid Social and Remarketing. Using your excellent knowledge of performance across e-commerce you will conduct keyword research and bid management whilst also holding competitor analysis across the market.
You’ll know how best to reach the clubs target market, but also assist in developing strategies to engage new customers and continue the club’s e-commerce growth.
You’ll constantly be conducting analysis on your campaigns to see where they are achieving their goals and capitalising on this. Equally it will be down to you to understand why a campaign isn’t hitting the right note and be there with a plan to get it back on course.
Alongside these responsibilities you will also:
- Seek to identify new revenue and user grow opportunities
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Conduct A/B testing across all marketing channels
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- You must have experience developing and managing PPC, Paid social and Remarketing campaigns in an e-commerce setting
- You must have a clear understanding of Google Analytics and how to collate data into easy to read reports
- You must have experience running, adapting and analysing ads across Social Media
- You will be a football fan and have the desire to work for a Premier League club
- You must be highly organised and have experience of managing budgets
If you meet the requirements for this role, and have the desire to take the next step in your career at a world famous football club then please apply or send your application to Emma at Executives in Sport.