Partnerships Manager - Leading Football Club
|Job Title:||Partnerships Manager - Leading Football Club|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Partnerships Manager Leading Football Club
Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
A really exciting Football Club in London are currently seeking an outstanding Partnership Manager to join their growing partnership team during an incredibly exciting time in the organisations history.
This position will be responsible for managing key nominated partners, delivering a successful rights delivery programme and a first-class day to day service.
You will also have responsibility for making sure contractual rights are met and you will implement measurement procedures that demonstrate return on partner investment.
To be successful, it is essential that you have proven account management and activation experience within a similar role working for either a rights holder or agency. This experience will preferably come from a sponsorship, marketing or sports environment. You will also have experience of managing multiple high profile accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day account management of several of the Club's partnerships
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all contractual right are met.
- Managing nominated Partners to deliver first class day-to-day service, including the fulfilment of all contractual obligations, general relationship management and maintaining weekly status meetings.
- Working with each of the clubs partners to develop activation plans that ensure each partner gets maximum value from their investment into the organisation.
- Actively up-selling additional opportunities for each partner.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure day-to-day maintenance of all Partners is conducted in an efficient and timely manner
- Research and plan new programs which deliver against partner briefs
if you think you have the right experience for the role then please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at the Executives in Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available