|Job Title:||Partnerships Executive|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A professional sports club based in London competing in their sports highest league are looking for a proactive Partnerships Executive to manage and lead the club’s key partners as well as identify new relationships with key individuals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You’ll be responsible for building relationships with the club’s key partners, ensuring successful negotiations are made and maintained. Developing a strategic and measurable activation plan for opportunities based on agreed business and objectives.
Researching and attracting potential sponsors/partners which fit with the organisations ethos all the while you help facilitate the renewal of current partners by proactively developing and growing relationships.
Identify gaps in partner activation and use these as opportunities to stimulate activity and progression. Effectively brief all internal departments and ensure partners are working within the club’s guidelines/protocols.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven experience working for a rights holder or agency selling sponsorship deals within a sports environment.
- Track record of securing partnerships for rights holders
- Must have the ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects
- Commercially aware and target driven
- A strong understanding of the sports industry
- Experience of securing new commercial sponsorships and partners, preferably in the sports industry
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available