We’re actively seeking a brilliant Partnerships Account Manager to work closely with this Football League club’s Head of Partnerships, managing the club’s ever increasing commercial partnership portfolio.
An exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong passion for football, you will provide best in class partnership activations and be integral to the growth of existing business through exceptional partner programmes. Ensuring the delivery of each partner’s rights, you’ll need strong commercial acumen, and ideally have experience managing multiple client accounts, in a sporting environment.
Able to create and develop strategic plans, you’ll have strong interpersonal skills, resilience and will be tasked with the following;
- Managing all aspects of the assigned accounts and contractual obligations to the partner
- Meeting regularly with all partners and feedback to the Head Of Partnership’s opportunities for growth flagging risks to the Head Of Partnerships and discuss innovative activations
- Ensuring maximum return on investment to all club partners and suppliers
- Entertaining on a matchday where appropriate club partners and selected guests
- Being ultimately responsible for all partner’s matchday requirements such as ticketing, hospitality, car parking and
- Liaising and developing relationships with colleagues from the training ground working with internal stakeholders around player appearances, tours and ad-hoc partnership activities
- Generating revenue from a variety of sources including but not limited to sponsorship, IP, player image rights, digital media, hospitality, promotional and matchday rights
- Contributing to the development of the partner strategy and process to deliver results in accordance with the Commercial Team’s budgets and targets
- Attending appropriate sport industry and sector specific events to network and develop new leads and gather best practice
This is a superb opportunity for someone with a really good grounding in partner / commercial account management in a sporting / entertainment environment. A permanent position, working 37.5 hours a week, you will also attend all home matches and selected away matches too. It’s important that you have a full driving licence as there will be regular travel between the stadium and training centre.