Partnership Sales Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Partnership Sales Manager - Sport|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000 + Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are recruiting on behalf of a sports organisation for a Partnership Sales Manager role. This role requires strong experience in partnership/sponsorship sales/business development and a proven track record delivering deals. You’ll be involved from start to finish in commercial deals, from identifying and contacting leads to final negotiations and contract review.
What you will be doing:
· Researching and attracting potential sponsors/partners with fit with the organisation’s ethos.
· Identifying and contacting key decision makers at C-suite level
· Arranging and attending meetings to explore synergies between the brands and the club
· Presenting sponsorship propositions for relevant brand sponsors
· Responsible for the entire sales cycle including; initial approach, generating meetings and negotiation, in order to reach sales targets
To be successful in securing this position, you will need:
· Proven experience working for a rights holder or agency selling sponsorship deals within a sports environment
· Track record of securing partnerships for rights holders.
· Strong leadership and relationship management skills
· Confident and articulate communicator at all levels
· Commercially aware and target driven. Accurate numerical reporting.
· Excellent telephone manner with an ability to present to and negotiate with senior level professionals
· Proven business-to-business sales experience with a track record in delivering results
· A strong understanding of the sports industry
The roles are paying £40-45k + commission dependent on experience. If you are interested in applying, then please press the apply button or send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available