Partnership Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Partnership Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re working with a leading sports organisation who are currently seeking an outstanding Partnerships Manager to join their growing sponsorship activation team within the commercial department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the organisation's principal partners, ensuring successful rights delivery and a first-class day to day service. You will also have responsibility for making sure contractual rights are met and you will implement measurement procedures that demonstrate return on partner investment. You will identify branding and advertising opportunities as you develop and execute a plan and strategy for programme activations.
- Manage the full delivery of commercial rights
- Coordinate and manage internal stakeholders to integrate sponsorship programmes into their plans
- Develop robust client management processors and create a forward planning culture.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have the ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects
- Must be extremely organised and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Clear working understanding of how brands use sponsorships
- Must have previous experience in a partnerships role working with senior level clients.
- Must be a creative person with attention to detail.
- Ability to travel from time to time