WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
West Ham are currently seeking an outstanding Partnerships Manager to join their growing sponsorship activation team within the commercial department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the club’s principle partners, ensuring successful rights delivery and a first-class day to day service. You will also have responsibility for making sure contractual rights are met and you will implement measurement procedures that demonstrate return on partner investment. You will identify branding and advertising opportunities as you develop and execute a plan and strategy for programme activations.
- Manage the full delivery of commercial rights
- Coordinate and manage internal stakeholders to integrate sponsorship programmes into their plans
- Research and plan new programmes to delivery again client briefs
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Clear working understanding of how brands use sponsorships
- Must have previous experience within a partnerships role working with senior level clients.
- Must be a creative person with an attention to detail.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of West Ham United to appoint a new Partnerships Manager. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Rob Rishman at The Executives In Sport Group.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or send your CV to email@example.com