Partnership Account Manager - Football
|Job Title:||Partnership Account Manager - Football|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR //
One of football’s leading global digital / marketing agencies and they’re looking to hire Account Managers in London, working with some of the world’s biggest football clubs and brands. One is a pre-sales role focussed on planning / ideation / presentation / pitch, the other a more traditional partner servicing role.
Both roles require people who are high on process, accuracy and flawless delivery. The roles require international travel, occasional evening and weekend work, and you’ll need to be in high-touch client centric environments within brand, media or sport on an international scale.
You’ll understand the commercial drivers for international brands and football clubs and the audiences they wish to access.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Developing a broad and powerful internal and external network and doing this fast in order to connect all of the inter-related departments to either the bid and pitch features of a deal or the activation programme once a deal has been inked. This means dealing with Finance, Video, Content, Social, third-party agencies, the Design team, external venues, football clubs and the mid-management right up to the key decision makers in brands.
- Partnering as account managers to develop processes and systems that are fully documented at the earliest possible stage, that are clean, easy to move through and auditable – whether these processes are about what happens on a shoot or the way in which a bid is run from the beginning to the end or how the economic elements of a bid might look or how the spend is manifesting itself in an activation.
- Developing an information and contact repository – who is who, who we go to for x, y and z and why.
- Working closely with Finance to ensure that all forecasted and actual spend is carefully managed, documented, accurate and with zero errors.
- Creating a contingency and forward-planning culture on the Commercial team – a Plan A, a Plan B and a Plan C for everything and backing everything up in a documented manner.
- Scheduling of deck/design resource
- Developing financial exhibits and working with Finance to ensure that these are accurate.
- Project planning and working with the Video, Social, Content and Design team to ensure that all are aligned.
- Working with our external travel company to ensure that travel is booked in advance, is well planned, correctly priced and that schedules are aligned
- Booking external production resource and developing a close-knit relationship with the key contacts in the production houses.
- Supporting the Commercial team members to ensure that the brief is properly understood – taking the brief apart, looking at the key components, considering what needs to be delivered, rendering project plans, clarifying key points with the client, etc.
- Directing the scheduling of team resource and ensuring it is hand in glove with what is happening on the broader Commercial team and what the requirements are for the business internationally.
- Ensuring that the social media team intimately understands how the Commercial team has sold its deals and what the related social media delivery requirements are and thereafter that the resourcing is planned well in advance with the right people in the right places.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Prior transferable experience in either sport, media, entertainment or big ticket brands and a proven understanding of the areas in which they operate, e.g. digital, mobile, etc. Candidates may come from within a successful agency or client-side environment.
- Strong understanding of how the social media networks operate, e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Able to work with gravitas and in-person with club-side and brand-side counterparts and doing so in a savvy manner
- Excellent project management skills.
- High energy and with the ability to get things done. These are plate-spinning and quick decision-making roles which need characters who can work in a highly deadline driven environment and under intense pressure.
- Exposure to working with talent, e.g. well-known public-facing names and how to operate with them in person or via their agents.
- Must have the ability to work in the United Kingdom without any restrictions.
To apply for one of these roles please send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available