Operations Manager - Sports Marketing
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Sports Marketing|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum + Brilliant Benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Darren Simmons|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We're actively seeking a brilliant Operations Manager to join an award winning, full service marketing agency specialising in the sports and outdoor industry. This agency focuses on three main disciplines; creative, strategic and digital. They deliver on a global scale with some of the most successful brands in the industry and their work is driven by a genuine passion for sport and the outdoors.
Having recently set up an office in Munich they are looking to replace their current Operations Manager who is relocating. They're looking for an extremely organised individual with experience of project or resource management, great at communication and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. In reward you get to work right by the beach with some of the biggest brands in the sports and outdoor industry, working on a range of exciting projects within a great team.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Management of studio resource and schedule and ensuring work is completed to agreed time and deadline.
- Project planning - develop studio future work plan for projects for two months ahead, management of keeping this up to date with resource required and project deadlines.
- Problem solving - assisting with resolving any studio or project issues and finding suitable resolutions.
- Invoicing - raising and sending out of all Brandwave invoices.
- Quoting - raising all quotes for projects.
- Project Management - management of both internal and client projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Point of contact for suppliers and clients - being a point of contact for Brandwave suppliers and also for clients when account managers are unavailable.
- Timelines - Creation and maintenance of project timelines for projects
- Contribution to the marketing of Brandwave including blog writing.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available