Non Match-Day Events Sales Executive (6 - 9 month contract)
|Job Title:||Non Match-Day Events Sales Executive (6 - 9 month contract)|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Non-Matchday Events Sales Executive (6-9-month contract)
Portsmouth Football Club
We are currently working with Portsmouth Football Club, who are looking to recruit a Non-Matchday Events Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients. You will also be responsible for proactively selling out all of the club's non-matchday conference and events packages.
Due to the targeted nature of the opportunity, you will have to be self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to hit targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the sell-out of the clubs Conference and Events packages.
- Ensure all new bookings are uploaded correctly to the sales system.
- Generate leads of potential companies that may be interested in the clubs Conference and Events Packages.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Need sale/Business Development Experience
- Proven account management experience.
- Sales experience in conferencing and events would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please press the apply button or get in touch with Rob at The Executives In Sport Group
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Portsmouth FC to appoint a new Non-Matchday Events Sales Executive. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Rob Rishman at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available