A sporting organisation in London are currently recruiting for a Merchandise Manager. It’s a really exciting opportunity to join a growing, creative team! They are looking for someone to investigate the market and present ideas, take care of their stock and manage online store needs, and assist with designing clothing. The successful candidate will have solid retail sourcing and purchasing experience and have the ability to analyse data and spot trends.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the right merchandise is sent at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price
- Analysing current stock versus forecasted retail and wholesale sales and placing purchase orders
- Analysing past sales figures / fashion trends etc, to anticipate future product needs
- Devising a merchandise plan
- Implementing a contracts for suppliers
What you will need:
- A numerate degree i.e. Maths, Statistics, Finance, Business Studies, Geography, etc.
- Solid retail sourcing and purchasing experience, preferably in fashion apparel
- The ability to analyse data
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with fresh ideas to join a growing organisation. There is a great working environment and plenty of room for progression
The role is based in Central London and if you think you have the experience and ability to complete this role then please email email@example.com