Membership Product Manager
|Job Title:||Membership Product Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Membership Marketing Product Manager
Our client, a leading sports organisation, is on the look-out for a new Membership Product Manage who will be responsible development of their overall membership programme, which in turn is integral to customer retention and acquisition.
This role will allow the Head of Membership to focus more fully on the strategic development of the existing program, while you own and execute the program on a day to day basis. In time, you will work hand-in-hand with the Head of Membership to change, define and shape the entire membership program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning and developing existing product bundles.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that all members, both paying and free are regularly updated with new developments within the membership packages, this will include reaching out through the following channels:
- Work closely with the Membership Operations Manager to make sure any membership obligations are fulfilled as smoothly as possible.
- Ownership of creating experiences and, events and opportunities for Members to increase customer retention and advocacy.
- To manage day to day promotional activity to ensure an uplift in both paid and free members.
- Management of acquisition campaigns, liaising closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Continually looking at ways to improve customer advocacy and digital engagement.
- Ownership of annual marketing plan to drive memberships, through events, content, promotion and strategic planning.
- Experience of marketing, ideally CIM or degree qualified
- Understanding the role of membership in developing customer engagement
- Strong organisational skills - ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Experience managing and communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Keen interest in sport
For more information or to apply for this role contact Tom at The Executives In Sport Group or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available