Media Rights Executive
|Job Title:||Media Rights Executive|
Media & Broadcast
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading global rights holder are currently looking for a Media Rights Executive. This is a key role within the media rights department and will be responsible for coordinating sales, licensing, delivery and compliance of media rights globally.
This is a 12-month Maternity Cover contract.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Processing media rights requests, servicing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Servicing footage requirements, for all external clients including TV broadcasters, sponsors, production companies, promoters, creative agencies and film studios, across the entire media distribution landscape.
- Generating new business opportunities which utilise the rights holder’s extensive footage archive across the entire media distribution landscape to generate new revenue streams.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Viewing and approving programming or edits that have been licensed and ensuring rights are being exercised in accordance with agreement terms.
THE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES YOU NEED//
- Experience working within a media rights department in sport
- Experience in the sports industry
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent attention detail
This Media Rights Executive role is a maternity cover contract for 12 months. If you are interested in the role, please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at Executives in Sport.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.