Marketing Executive - Sport
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Spartan UK to recruit a Marketing Executive to join the company.
The successful candidate will report to the UK & Ireland Marketing Manager and will assist with all aspects of social media, communications, advertising, engagement and promotional activities. The role will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives are met and will assist in the production of all marketing and promotional collateral; as well as reporting documents.
- Manage all email communications. This requires the design, creation, segmentation, copy content and analysis of all emails.
- Design and update all landing pages in order to help maximise conversion rates. This requires segmentation of our audience, copywriting and liaising with the US to ensure these are delivered to your timeline and standards.
- Manage our referrals programme which will involve designing new campaigns.
- Leading on all copy-writing to continuously enhance and update website content to ensure brand consistency and high user engagement
- Closely managing our company photographers and videographers throughout the season. This involves writing race weekend briefs covering exactly what we are looking to capture, working with them on the weekend to help give direction and ensuring deliverables are of the desired quality
- Liaising with key partners in order to ensure their marketing requirements are met and delivered to the best standards
- Manage the development and timely execution of all brand initiatives (e.g. product launches, sales promotions, major email campaigns, etc.)
- Develop and improve current programmes to capture email leads
- Bring to life various media and advertising campaigns; writing copy, utilising imagery and booking in filming for video content
- Work hand in hand with the social media team on race weekends to ensure race day social media content is delivered
- Actively search out new channels and opportunities to promote the Spartan brand
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail is mandatory
- Proactive, self-motivated and solutions-oriented
- Role suits someone of an energetic, positive and confident disposition
- Strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships
- Knowledge of how to use digital tools, up-to-date on latest online tools and trends
- Can demonstrate an insightful knowledge of and understanding of web and digital strategies
- Ability to build reporting tools and analyse campaign metrics; an ability to make decisions based on data a major plus
- Experience with social media post planning services.
- Looking for candidates with a strong business sense, keen to make a difference in a small and growing team at an exciting time of expansion
- Knowledge of or ability to use HTML coding would be beneficial
To apply to the role, please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available