|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Regional Customer Experience & Marketing Exec
REPORTS TO: Regional Marketing Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To work with the Marketing team and racecourse GM's to deliver a 'cut above' customer experience across the NW Region racecourses
EVENT PLANNING & DELIVERY
- Work with the RMM and RHOM to research and identify opportunities for an entertainment programme across Aintree Haydock and Carlisle Racecourses, maximizing customer experience within a pre agreed budget, giving racedays originality and identification.
- Plan and implement delivery of entertainment and events on specific racedays to enhance the customer experience.
- To deliver themes and entertainment appropriate and engaging for identified target audience on specific raceday events.
- Lead the Grand National Racemaker project. Working with the project team to recruit, develop and deliver the team of Racemakers at The Grand National Festival.
- Working with the relevant departments to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Produce detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venue location, suppliers, legal responsibilities, staffing and budgets);
- Identify the most effective 3rd party partners for collaboration opportunities
- Agreeing to and managing a budget to deliver exceptional standard events throughout the year, ensuring that records are kept up to date and forecasted figures are in place.
- Identify event locations and proposed operation on course by liaising with the Racing Operations Manager
- Engaging stakeholders and seeking appropriate funding
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Coordinating event management with Jockey Club Catering, the Operations Team, The Marketing/PR Team, and all contractors
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests as appropriate
- Planning the entertainment programme, scheduling timelines in accordance to racing as required
- Coordinating with suppliers from set up to break down, handling queries, delivering on site customer orientation and awareness directly applicable to entertainment and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- To work with the RMM and RHoM to deliver marketing campaign assets.
- Liaising with suppliers such as art workers and printers to deliver campaign collateral.
- Write compelling copy and ensure all marketing channels contain the relevant and most up to date information regarding the events.
- Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to ensure effective promotion of each of the events
- Delivering weekly reports on a pre-agreed criterion that allows the clear tracking of the development plans for the events, , customer experience and budget expenditure.
- Delivery of monthly reports on a pre-agreed criterion that allows us to track the pre-agreed KPIs of success for all events.
- To ensure the safe and efficient operation of all events
- To liaise with all contractors, both internal and external, and all other relevant departments to ensure the best customer experience
- To assist on racedays as required
- To act as an ambassador for The Jockey Club brand at all times
- To undertake any other duties as requested by Senior Management Team in accordance and scope of the role.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- To ensure that all events/activities are suitably risked assessed.
- To ensure that Health and Safety regulations are complied with at all times during events by all those on site
- To actively promote best practice across the Newmarket Racecourses sites through leading in the Health & Safety Committee
To operate in a way that ensures you are a recognised role model for the Jockey Club Core Values and Behaviours.
To comply at all times with Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company's Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
To take personal responsibility for the sustainability of the company by minimizing waste of company resources including gas and electricity, as well as protecting the environment as described in the company's Environment Management System.
This role profile is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances, and you may be required to be flexible and perform other duties as required by your manager. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35,000-40,000 DOE
Content Marketing Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000
Business Development Executive - C&E
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Spanish Speaking Social Media Executive
Arabic Speaking Social Media Executive