|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Maternity cover contract
We are currently working with a leading sports venue based in Brighton, who are searching for a Marketing Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, who will be responsible for marketing the venue on a number of social media platforms, proactively engaging with stakeholders from the media in order to market and promote the venue, as well as managing any additional marketing activity in conjunction with the venue.
You will ideally have experience of marketing within the sporting sector, as well as a keen interest in the digital and social media marketing space. However, we will also accept applications from candidates who work within marketing roles in a B2C environment.
- Engaging with stakeholders to market the venues key products for events, weddings, conferences and corporate hospitality functions.
- Daily management of multiple key social media channels.
- Increasing levels of engagement across multiple social media platforms.
- Management of key marketing activities such as brochure designs, poster designs and additional print marketing.
- Promoting the venue through multiple marketing and PR channels.
- Ideally, you will have experience marketing within the sporting sector or a B2C environment.
- An understanding of core marketing functions.
- Experienced managing social media platforms.
- Experienced running marketing communications for an organisation.
- Experienced carrying out tasks to tight deadlines.
We would like to reiterate that this role is a maternity cover contract, so please consider this before applying.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please press the apply button or call Rob at The Executives in Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available